Emeryk Hutten-Czapski Museum
The Czapski Museum has been the largest and oldest branch of the National Museum in Krakow since 1903. The magnificent building that houses numerous permanent and temporary exhibitions was erected in 1884 and expanded several years later. Count Emeryk Hutten-Czapski, the owner of the palace, amassed an extensive collection of antique books, old prints, works of art and other national heirlooms, including, first and foremost, the world’s most valuable collection of Polish coins, medals and banknotes. In order to highlight the splendor and importance of the neo-Renaissance edifice of the museum, which in itself is an important monument, it was further beautified with a well thought out illumination designed by Dr. Mirosław Sulma. The gorgeous details of the façade are illuminated by our URAN 10 LED, URAN 20 LED and DELTA LED outdoor lighting fixtures.
PKZ Arkona Sp. z o.o.
Mirosław Sulma PhD, Eng. of Architecture - ES-SYSTEM
Urban and Façade Illuminations