1. [Personal Data Controller] The Controllers of your personal data are jointly the member companies of ES-SYSTEM Capital Group, parties to the agreement on shared data control, hereinafter referred to as the: Joint Controllers. A copy of the agreement referred to above is available at Joint Controllers’ websites, in particular at www.essystem.pl as well as www.wilkasy.essystem.pl (tab “Personal data”). The member companies of ES-SYSTEM Capital Group determine the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
2. [Contact information] The Joint Controllers designated the following contact point for data subjects: Data Protection Officer, ES-SYSTEM Sp. z o.o., address: Przemysłowa 2, 30-701 Kraków, Poland, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. [Officer] To ensure compliance with personal data protection principles, a Data Protection Officer was appointed by the Joint Controllers. You may contact the Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
4. [Purpose and legitimate interest] Your personal data is processed for the purpose of handling ongoing correspondence associated with service requests and complaints you have filed (including complaints filed on behalf of another individual or legal person), processing the complaints and exercising rights resulting from guarantees or warranties, including the any of the Joint Controllers’ defence against future claims sought in court.
5. [Recipients] The recipients of personal data provided by you are business partners of the Joint Controllers, including suppliers of goods and services necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes and entities which have been entrusted with processing your personal data by the Joint Controllers, including, but not limited to suppliers of IT services, entities affiliated with the Joint Controllers personally or through capital, the Joint Controllers’ legal successors, as well as entities authorised by law, including state authorities.
6. [Data storage period] Your data will be stored until the legitimate interests of the Joint Controllers (which are the basis for the processing of your personal data) have been fulfilled, or until you object to such processing.
7. [Rights] You have the right to access your personal data and to correct it, as well as the right to delete it, restrict its processing and to object to its processing. You also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. [Automated decision-making] Personal data processed by the Joint Controllers for the legitimate purpose of the fulfilment of their legitimate interests will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
9. Providing personal information is voluntary, but necessary for effective communication with the Joint Controllers and processing your complaint.
10. [Legal basis] The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of the GDPR.